To view my galleries, find out more information about me, and to contact me, please visit my website.

Saturday 22 May 2010

Recipe for a frustrated photographer


1) Take one photographer, one camera, and one tripod.

2) Place in a nettle-lined canvas oven.

3) Cut a slit in the oven overlooking a perch positioned over a stretch of the idyllic Scottish river Whiteadder.

4) Garnish with a covering of midges.

5) Sun-bake for four and a half hours on the hottest day of the year so far.

6) Do not, on any account, let a kingfisher alight on the perch.

Well that was an unproductive morning. Off to another hide this afternoon? I think so!

1 comment:

  1. On second thoughts, perhaps not! I have to find out which team my beloved Bolton will be getting 6 points from next season.

    I am going to have to wait until this evening to head out with a camera again.

    ReplyDelete