To view my galleries, find out more information about me, and to contact me, please visit my website.

Monday 31 May 2010

The Miracle Train

You find me, dear reader, hurtling across the English countryside by rail somewhere between Darlington and York. Due to franchise changes, the train in question is no longer a Virgin Train, but it is, of course, still late.

In fact, if the vast majority of dates on my e-ticket are to be believed, the train is currently running 2009 years, 4 months, 30 days, 11 hours, and 41 minutes late. Yes, that is correct, my ticket states, in very large letters, that the train was due to leave Berwick-Upon-Tweed, arrive at Birmingham, and call at a fair few stations in-between, all in the second Jesus was born. Now that is what I call a miracle.


Luckily, squeezed into a corner of the ticket are enough correct dates to persuade the replacement cabin crew that to boards at each and every station that everything is in order and allow me to proceed on my journey unhindered, at least until the next stop.


Anyway, this is not a travel blog. Yet. I am here to announce that I have updated my latest images gallery. Some of the new images are from the British Wildlife Centre, others from the Exposing The Wild Scottish Project. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's my cat! What was she doing up in Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise, it is a Scottish Wildcat!

    Admittedly, it is not a wild Scottish Wildcat, and it is not in Scotland.

    I did not steal tiddles off you Joe.

    ReplyDelete