To view my galleries, find out more information about me, and to contact me, please visit my website.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Little critters

It has taken a while, but I have finally got there.

Since uploading my website my "other wildlife" (i.e. neither mammals nor birds) web page has been incomplete and displaying the dreaded label "coming soon" in the place of images.


Now I have a full compliment of 15 images courtesy of these two little chappies; a Grove Snail from last summer in Pembrokeshire, and an Orange Underwing Moth from last week on the top of Herefordshire Beacon. This is not to say that I will not be changing images around as my library grows, but at least the "coming soon" message will be a thing of the past.


Finally, for those of you still awaiting my promised Golden Eagle images, I am afraid you will have to wait a little longer! I have just not had time today and am visiting family up north at the weekend. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment