To view my galleries, find out more information about me, and to contact me, please visit my website.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Joining the online world

Hello everyone, just a quick post to let you know that my website is up and running!

It is entirely designed and built by myself so I hope you like it. It is not quite finalised yet; I will be making a few minor changes over the coming weeks but overall I am very happy with the main design. It may be down for short periods during this time while I perfect it.

Please feel free to take a look: www.moonlightimaging.co.uk

Although almost all of my time over the last week or two has been spent getting my website up and running, I have still managed to take a few photos.


This particular shot of two Goosander (honest!) silhouetted against snow clouds was taken about five minutes walk from where I was designing my website in Nottingham University's Biological Photography Department. It is proof that, given the right conditions, an interesting photograph can be taken anywhere and that taking breaks even in busy periods can be productive.

The same is true of the Grey Heron Below.


No comments:

Post a Comment